Assam Rifles has released notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse (female Only). The total number of Staff Nurse (female Only) vacancy is 24. The candidates who are interested in Assam Rifles recruitment of Staff Nurse (female Only) post can apply until 2017-12-20. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018: Staff Nurse (female Only) Details:
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse (female Only)|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Total Salary||INR ** Pay Scale Pay scale and other allowances will be as admissible to the Assam Rifles Personnels.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Diploma in Nursing from the recognized university.
- Must have the working knowledge of Hindi.
More Details: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2017-18 Will tentatively be held from O5 Jan 2018 onwards for enrolment into group B and C posts against 754 Vacancies based on applications received from eligible male/female candidates for the trades.
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Staff Nurse (female Only) Vacancy:
There are two options to apply.
- Apply Online: Candidates shall have the option to submit their applications online through Assam Rifles website www.assamrifles.gov.in. To fill up the Online application click on ONLINE APPLICATION on the website. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form. After the application has been filled up, the candidate has the option to make the online payment via the link given for online payment or alternatively, the payment can be made at SBI Bank Counters as well.
- Offline Mode: This option is applicable only to the candidates belonging from far-flung & border areas of States of North Eastern Region (NER) of the country, Ladhak Division etc. For more information, check the detailed advertisement.
Application Fee: Rs 200
Specific Qualifications: Nursing
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Assam Rifles:
The Assam Rifles is the oldest paramilitary force in India. The unit can trace its lineage back to a paramilitary police force that was formed under the British in 1835 called Cachar Levy.