Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Operations Head. The total number of Operations Head vacancy is 1. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Operations Head post can apply until 2017-12-12. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Operations Head Details:
|Name of Post||Operations Head|
|No of Vacancies||1|
|Total Salary||INR 1 x// Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Min 35 Years, Max 45 Years|
- 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in financial services, investment advisory, and private banking out of which minimum 8 years of experience in setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management set up.
- Experience in handling trade and data for transactions across asset classes like equity, bonds, mutual funds, and alternates.
- Should have managed a large operations team in Wealth Management business
- Exposure to CRM platform for Wealth Management is preferred.
- Will be responsible for operations/client service through client service executives.
- Responsible to evolve effective systems and procedures for effective and efficient client servicing.
- Liaise with Senior Relationship Managers, Territory Heads and Group Heads for enhancing customer relationships.
- This position will coordinate the implementation of Wealth Management Solution.
- Will be responsible for proper roll-out of wealth management solution within the Bank’s hierarchy.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Operations Head Vacancy:
Apply online thru the apply link provided below.
Application Fee: General - INR 600, Reserved category: INR 100.
Specific Qualifications: MBA
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,