Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Territory Head. The total number of Territory Head vacancy is 25. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Territory Head post can apply until 2017-12-12. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Territory Head Details:
|Name of Post||Territory Head|
|No of Vacancies||25|
|Total Salary||INR 1 x// Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Min 28 Years, Max 40 Years|
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management out of which minimum 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
- Defining and Implementing marketing and sales strategies for the affluent segment in line with the corporate vision and plan.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring sales and services for RMs, AMA’s and CSE’s.
- To ensure that sales and service targets are assigned for RMs, AMA’s and CSE’s and respective performance against KRA is measured periodically and course correction is undertaken if required.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance across revenue line including transaction pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Performance Measurement of RMs, Coaching and Mentoring the RMs and Acquisition Teams.
- Achieve or exceed given Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the key focus on acquiring New-To-Bank affluent customers through the team of AMA’s.
- Manages sales leads being worked on products from identification and initial contact to closure, carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle.
- Conducting research to understand target prospects, setting appointments, meeting key clients and consultative offering the most appropriate proposition and services.
- Generating new business opportunities from internal and external sources, including existing clients and other channels within the bank.
- Conducting Individual and Joint Performance reviews for all profiles reporting to the TH.
- Ensuring all legal and compliance requirement is met and all ROE’s are adhered to Keeping up-to-date on products, competition in the financial services space.
- Building internal and external relationships and creating business development opportunities through referrals.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Territory Head Vacancy:
Apply online thru the apply link provided below.
Application Fee: General - INR 600, Reserved category: INR 100.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate, MBA
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,