Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Senior Relationship Manager. The total number of Senior Relationship Manager vacancy is 223. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Senior Relationship Manager post can apply until 2017-12-12. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Senior Relationship Manager Details:
|Name of Post||Senior Relationship Manager|
|No of Vacancies||223|
|Total Salary||INR 1 x// Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Min 23 Years, Max 35 Years|
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution, preferably 2 Year Full Time, MBA or equivalent, from reputed Colleges.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Security firms.
- The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing the relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh].
- Will be responsible for revenues on Liabilities and wealth management products.
- All banking service queries will be passed on to the Customer Service Executive (CSE).
- Review customer wealth needs and proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of his needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling, and financial planning.
- All loans and cross-sell referrals will be passed on to the respective units.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the role and continuously keep self-updated on changes in products, processes, and compliance / regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Senior Relationship Manager Vacancy:
Apply online thru the apply link provided below.
Application Fee: General - INR 600, Reserved category: INR 100.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate, MBA
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,