Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA). The total number of Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA) vacancy is 41. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA) post can apply until 2017-12-12. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA) Details:
|Name of Post||Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA)|
|No of Vacancies||41|
|Total Salary||INR 1 x// Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Min 22 Years, Max 35 Years|
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the acquisition of High Net Worth clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of `.20.00 lakh or more] in Wealth Management business with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Broking / Securities firms and other financial institutions.0 lakh].
- Acquiring New to Bank (NTB) affluent relationships for the Bank.
- Present the various benefits and services of the Bank’s affluent proposition and the new initiative to clients and prospects with an objective of acquiring new accounts.
- Will also responsible for getting Net New Assets (NNA) to the bank (CASA, Investments, Referral products etc.)
- Onboard and activate new relationships by liaising with branch relationship managers.
- Organize events and prepare marketing materials for undertaking new acquisitions.
- Telesales activity to affluent segment clients for activation and referrals.
- Engage Branch Managers and Segment A Relationship managers to organize events and increase overall NTB for assigned branch.
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders such as product managers to ensure attractive or exclusive offers for the affluent segment
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Acquisition Manager (Affluent)- (AMA) Vacancy:
Apply online thru the apply link provided below.
Application Fee: General - INR 600, Reserved category: INR 100.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,