Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Client Service Executive. The total number of Client Service Executive vacancy is 43. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Client Service Executive post can apply until 2017-12-12. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Client Service Executive Details:
|Name of Post||Client Service Executive|
|No of Vacancies||43|
|Total Salary||INR 1 x// Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Min 20 Years, Max 35 Years|
- Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution.
- Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable.
- Assist the Relationship Managers with the miscellaneous administration of the client portfolio ensuring all documentation and customer files are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assist Relationship Manager to manage the Bank’s relationship with customers.
- Attend to client queries, ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner and in keeping with established service standards.
- Support improvement of the relevant customer service/customer satisfaction outcomes for the portfolios
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Client Service Executive Vacancy:
Apply online thru the apply link provided below.
Application Fee: General - INR 600, Reserved category: INR 100.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,