Bank of Baroda has released notification for the recruitment of Armed Guards. The total number of Armed Guards vacancy is 6. The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda recruitment of Armed Guards post can apply until 2017-12-20.
Here is the more detail about Bank of Baroda Armed Guards vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Armed Guards Details:
|Name of Post||Armed Guards|
|No of Vacancies||6|
|Total Salary||INR 9560 - 325/4 – 10860 - 410/5 – 12910 - 490/4 – 14870 - 570/3 – 16580 - 655/3 - 18545.|
|Age Limit||18 - 26 Years|
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language.
- Knowledge of English.
- Must be Ex-servicemen from Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
- Character – “Good” (minimum requirement).
- Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-1 medical category at the time of retirement.
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Armed Guard.
- Physical Standards – Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Armed Guard.
- Selection will be only through the mode of online examination.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Armed Guards Vacancy:
Application Fee: 100/-Rs.
Specific Qualifications: 10th Pass
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Head Office: Bank of Baroda, Suraj Plaza 1, Sayaji Ganj,