Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Apprentices. The total number of Apprentices vacancy is 750. The candidates who are interested in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited recruitment of Apprentices post can apply until 2018-02-03. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2018: Apprentices Details:
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||750|
|Total Salary||INR 7982 /-per month|
|Age Limit||14 -25 Years|
- 10th/12th Pass.
- ITI course with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Details of Post –
- Electrician – 155 Post
- Fitter – 217 Post
- Machinist Composite – 102 Post
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 108 Post
- Turner – 53 Post
- Computer (COPA/PASSA) – 36 Post
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 15 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 13 Post
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 17 Post
- Machinist Grinder – 10 Post
- Mason – 5 Post
- Painter (General) – 7 Post
- Carpenter – 4 Post
- Plumber – 8 Post
How to Apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Apprentices Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.bhelbpl.co.in
- click on advertisement of Engagement of ITI Apprentice and register.
- Fill the Personal and Educational details carefully.
- Upload scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- Once you submit the form, send the copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip along with the self-attested copies of Educational Certificates to the address given below through post.
Post Box No-35
Post office, Piplani
Specific Qualifications: 10th Pass, 12th pass, ITI
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India's largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
56, Awadhpuri, BHEL
Madhya Pradesh 462022