Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) has released notification for the recruitment of Nurse. The total number of Nurse vacancy is 2. The candidates who are interested in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) recruitment of Nurse post can apply until . Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Recruitment 2018: Nurse Details:
|Name of Post||Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||2|
|Total Salary||INR 5200 – 20,200; Grade Pay: Rs. 2,800|
- B.Sc. in Nursing OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- Registered with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
5 years of experience
- Should possess good communication skills to manage the patients at the OPD of Medical Centre.
- Should have computer proficiency for management of the hospital management software to maintain the clinical data
- Assisting the Medical Doctors of the Institute.
- Providing general nursing care to patients at OPD / Day care of Medical Centre of the Institute.
- Providing medications and injections as prescribed by the doctor.
How to Apply for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Nurse Vacancy:
The candidate may send their Applications in the prescribed format along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 23-Nov-2017 or it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the due date.
Specific Qualifications: B.Sc, Nursing
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani):
Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani (shortened BITS Pilani or BITS) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.The institute was established in its present form in 1964. During this period, the institute's transformation from a regional engineering college to a national university was backed by G.D. Birla. BITS has established centers at Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai.
K K Birla Goa Campus, NH 17B, Bypass Road Zuarinagar.