Bureau of Indian Standards has released notification for the recruitment of Scientists-B. The total number of Scientists-B vacancy is 109. The candidates who are interested in Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment of Scientists-B post can apply until 2018-04-02. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018: Scientists-B Details:
|Name of Post||Scientists-B|
|No of Vacancies||109|
|Total Salary||INR 79929 /-P.M.|
- For all Discipline -Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks.
- For Microbiology – Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks
Details of Post –
- Mechanical Engineering – 31 Post
- Metallurgical Engineering -10 Post
- Civil Engineering – 8 Post
- Electrical Engineering – 10 Post
- Electronics Engineering – 17 Post
- Chemical Engineering – 12 Post
- Food Technology – 5 Post
- Microbiology – 13 Post
- Textile Engineering & Fibre Science – 3 Post
Selection Process –
- There are 2 stages to the Exam:
- Online Written Test
How to Apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Scientists-B Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.bis.org.in
- Go to recruitment of Scientist B.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Select the Discipline you want to apply for.
- Click on Submit.
- Now Proceed for Payment of Fees.
Application Fee: Unreserved – Rs. 750/- SC/ST – No Fee
Specific Qualifications: Engineering
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Bureau of Indian Standards:
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India working under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It is established by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23rd December 1986
9, Manak Bhavan, Zafar Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar