Canara Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers . The total number of Probationary Officers vacancy is 450. The candidates who are interested in Canara Bank recruitment of Probationary Officers post can apply until 2018-01-31.
Here is the more detail about Canara Bank Probationary Officers vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018: Probationary Officers Details:
|Name of Post||Probationary Officers|
|No of Vacancies||450|
|Total Salary||INR 23700 - 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
|Age Limit||20-30 Years|
- A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Operating & working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential.
- The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi.
Details of Post –
- General – 227 Post
- OBC – 121 Post
- ST – 35 Post
- SC – 67 Post
- OC – 5 Post
- HI – 5Post
- VC – 4 Post
- ID – 4 Post
Selection Process – Applications for admissions to the specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).Completion of your course, you will be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The selection process includes –
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officers Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website http://www.canarabank.com
- Click on apply link and Fill your necessary details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Fill your Educational & Personal details.
- Select the preferred Online Test Centre.
- Click on the preview and check if all the information you filled is correct.
- Submit the form and Take print out for future reference.
- Once you submit the form, you will be directed to Payment.
- Make the online payment using Credit/Debit card/Net banking.
- Take print out of e-receipt for future reference.
Application Fee: GENERAL/ OBC - 708/- Rs., SC/ST/PWBD - 118/- Rs.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Bengaluru. It was established at Mangalore in 1906. it one of the oldest public sector banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a philanthropist, established the Canara Hindu Permanent Fund in Mangalore, India, on 1 July 1906.The bank changed its name to Canara Bank Limited in 1910 when it incorporated.
No.112, Jc Road