Chhattisgarh Police has released notification for the recruitment of Constables. The total number of Constables vacancy is 2259. The candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh Police recruitment of Constables post can apply until 2018-02-04. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018: Constables Details:
|Name of Post||Constables|
|No of Vacancies||2259|
|Total Salary||INR 19500 /- Rs.|
|Age Limit||18 - 28 Years|
- You should possess 10+2 / Higher Secondary/ Equivalent from Chhattisgarh/ Madhya Pradesh State Schools/ Colleges.
Selection Procedure –
- The selection process will be based on Written Exam and Physical Test.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constables Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.cgpolice.gov.in
- Go to ‘Recruitments’.
- Click on ‘Chhattisgarh Police DEF Constable & Constable Trade Recruitment’.
- Select your district and the position you want to apply for, carefully.
- Fill all your personal details carefully.
- Validate your Education and Personal details.
- Click on Payment to deposit Application Fee
- Click on Submit and take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Application Fee: UR/OBC: Rs. 200/- SC/ST: Rs. 125/-,
Specific Qualifications: 12th pass
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Chhattisgarh Police:
The Chhattisgarh Police Department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Chhattisgarh in India.Chhattisgarh police has a total 18 armed Battalions (CAF) including 9 India Reserve Bns. Chhattisgarh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP)
Sector 19, Kotara Bhantha,