Central Industrial Security Force has released notification for the recruitment of Constable/Fire Cadre. The total number of Constable/Fire Cadre vacancy is 447. The candidates who are interested in Central Industrial Security Force recruitment of Constable/Fire Cadre post can apply until 2018-03-19.
Here is the more detail about Central Industrial Security Force Constable/Fire Cadre vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018: Constable/Fire Cadre Details:
|Name of Post||Constable/Fire Cadre|
|No of Vacancies||447|
|Total Salary||INR 21700 - 69,100(Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-)|
|Age Limit||21-27 Years|
- You should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Selection Process –
- CISF will shortlist the applications on the basis of your eligibility. Once shortlisted, you will have to appear for the test as follows –
- PET, PST & Documentation
- Trade Test
- Written Test (OMR/Computer Based)
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Central Industrial Security Force Constable/Fire Cadre Vacancy:
- Candidate can apply online through official website www.cisfrectt.in
- Fill the basic personal details asked, carefully.
- Upload your scanned Photograph.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Note the Registered ID & Password for further reference.
- Log In using Registered ID & Password and
- Fill your Personal & Educational details, carefully.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Deposit Application Fee online or offline mode.
Application Fee: General/ OBC – Rs. 100/- SC/ST – No Fee
Specific Qualifications: 12th pass
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Central Industrial Security Force:
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a Central Armed Police Force in India. It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current active strength is 144,418 personnel. In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel.
Block No.13-CGO Complex Lodhi Road
New Delhi 110003