Defence Research and Development Organisation has released notification for the recruitment of Scientist/Engineers ‘B’. The total number of Scientist/Engineers ‘B’ vacancy is 76. The candidates who are interested in Defence Research and Development Organisation recruitment of Scientist/Engineers ‘B’ post can apply until 2018-01-06. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2018: Scientist/Engineers ‘B’ Details:
|Name of Post||Scientist/Engineers ‘B’|
|No of Vacancies||76|
|Total Salary||INR 56100 Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix , Total Emoluments in Metro City – Rs. 80, 000/- per month.|
|Age Limit||DRDO - 28 Years, ADA- 30 Years.|
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with the same Discipline mentioned in your preferred post.
- GATE Score Card for the year 2015/2016/2017 with the same subject as your preferred post.
- It is desirable that you have the knowledge the f German, French, Russian, Japanese or Chinese language.
Selection Process –
- The application of candidate will be screened with regards to your GATE Scorecard in the first stage.
- Candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
How to Apply for Defence Research and Development Organisation Scientist/Engineers ‘B’ Vacancy:
Candidate can apply online through official website:www.drdo.gov.in:
- Click on New Register.
- Fill up the preference if you want to apply for DRDO or ADA.
- Fill up with relevant details. Save the Registration Id & Password for future use.
- Log In with the ID & password. Fill up the Application form with correct information & Details of GATE Scorecard.
- Upload Photograph & Signature. Upload the scanned copy of your certificates.
- Proceed with Payment.
- Submit the Application.
Application Fee: GENERAL/OBC – Rs. 100/-, SC/ST/Women- No Fees
Specific Qualifications: Engineering
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Defence Research and Development Organisation:
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military's research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
DRDO & RAC,Lucknow Road, Timarpur,