Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of Specialist Doctors . The total number of Specialist Doctors vacancy is 386. The candidates who are interested in Jharkhand Public Service Commission recruitment of Specialist Doctors post can apply until 2018-02-28.
Here is the more detail about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Specialist Doctors vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Specialist Doctors Details:
|Name of Post||Specialist Doctors|
|No of Vacancies||386|
|Age Limit||25 - 40 years|
- Postgraduate Degree/Diploma/MD/MS/ DNB or equivalent.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Specialist Doctors Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- first register yourself on website for filling application.
- The candidate fill all details in online application.
- After submitting application registration number generate.
- After submitting your personal details you need to upload scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
- Pay fee online and offline.
- After reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after four working days.
- Take a printout of application.
- After taking printout submit hard copy of application and related documents to :
Exam controller, Jharkhand PSC,
Circular road, Ranchi,
Application Fee: General & OBC - 600/-+ Bank Charges,SC & ST - 150/- + Bank Charges
Specific Qualifications: MBBS, MD
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Jharkhand Public Service Commission:
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters. Jharkhand Public Service Commission was formed under the provision of Act 315 of the Constitution of India on 23rd May 2001.
Circular Road, Deputy Para, Ahirtoli,