Chhattisgarh MGNREGA has released notification for the recruitment of Programming Officer. The total number of Programming Officer vacancy is 3. The candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh MGNREGA recruitment of Programming Officer post can apply until 2017-12-05. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Chhattisgarh MGNREGA Recruitment 2018: Programming Officer Details:
|Name of Post||Programming Officer|
|No of Vacancies||3|
|Total Salary||INR 9300 - 34800/- Rs. +Grade Pay 4400/-Rs.|
|Age Limit||21 - 35 Year|
- MBA or B.E.
- Graduate in Maths or Physics.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh MGNREGA Programming Officer Vacancy:
- Click on the Official website to download the MGNREGA application form. The website is: http://mgnrega.cg.gov.in
- Take a printout of the form.
- Fill up the Application Form carefully.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach a Non-judicial stamp of the application fee with the application form.
- Along with copies of all the documents, send the application form to respective district Chief Executive Officer.
Specific Qualifications: Graduate, MBA
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Chhattisgarh MGNREGA:
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act",(MGNREGA) is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the 'right to work'.The act was first proposed in 1991 by P.V. Narasimha Rao. In 2006, it was finally accepted in the parliament and commenced implementation in 625 districts of India.It aims to enhance livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA, HOD Building