National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager. The total number of Assistant Manager vacancy is 92. The candidates who are interested in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment of Assistant Manager post can apply until 2018-04-02. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2018: Assistant Manager Details:
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||92|
|Total Salary||INR 28150 /-P.M.,Scale: 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600 + DA+Other Allowances|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
- General: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Animal Husbandry: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Chartered Accountant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Economics: Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% marks
- Environmental Engineering: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation with 50%.
- Food Processing/Food Technology: Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing /Food Technology with 50% marks.
- Forestry: Bachelor’s degree in Forestry with 50% marks.
- Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% marks.
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resources): Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation as one of the subjects with 50% marks
- Social Work: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work with 50% marks
Selection Process –
- The examination will be conducted in three phases:
- Prelims – Online Phase I (objective MCQs)
- Mains – Online Phase II (objective MCQs + Descriptive)
How to Apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.nabard.org
- Fill the application form for registration and submit.
- Then you receive Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Save the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill all the details.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Submit and print the application form for future use.
Application Fee: For all others: Rs. 800/-,For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- For NABARD staff: No fee
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development financial institution in India.The Bank has been entrusted with "matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India". NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
Plot C-24, G Block, Bandra Kurla complex, BKC Road, Bandra East,