National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan has released notification for the recruitment of Multiple Posts. The total number of Multiple Posts vacancy is 733. The candidates who are interested in National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan recruitment of Multiple Posts post can apply until 2018-03-31.
Here is the more detail about National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan Multiple Posts vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan Recruitment 2018: Multiple Posts Details:
|Name of Post||Multiple Posts|
|No of Vacancies||733|
|Total Salary||INR Depends on the Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age: 45 years|
Medical officer –
- MBBS and MD
Consultant IT –
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc in IT/CS/ECE/MCA with 3 years experience
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Nursing.
Managerial posts –
Consultant posts –
- post graduation in required discipline.
Selection Process –
- Selection will be based on either written exam or personal interview or a mix of both.
How to Apply for National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan Multiple Posts Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website rajswasthya.nic.in
- To apply for the post you should have SSO Id and Password.
- If you already have SSO credential than you click on the http: //sso.rajsthan.gov.in/signin
- If you don’t have SSO Id and Password then you can register yourself by clicking on the http: //sso.rajsthan.gov.in/signin.
- Click on the recruitment portal select the post you want to apply and fill the application form.
- Once you fill the form pay the fee than a unique application number is generated then only the submission is completed.
- Keep the application form print out with you for future use.
Application Fee: For Post 1 to 41 -General/OBC Creamy Layer – 600/-,OBC Non Creamy Layer – 400/-,SC/ST/PH – 300/-, For Post 42 to 61 General – 400/-, OBC Creamy Layer – 300/-, OBC Non Creamy Layer/SC/ST/PH – 200/-
Specific Qualifications: Graduate, Information Technology, MBA, MBBS, Nursing
Work Hours- Not Specified
About National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan:
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable, at the same time responsive, reduction of child and maternal deaths. NHM encompasses two Sub-Missions, National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now under National Health Mission is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of under-served rural areas. Launched on 12th April 2005.
Mini Swasthya Bhawan, Main Road, Sethi Colony,