National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees. The total number of Engineering Executive Trainees vacancy is 150. The candidates who are interested in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees post can apply until 2018-01-31.
Here is the more detail about National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Engineering Executive Trainees vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018: Engineering Executive Trainees Details:
|Name of Post||Engineering Executive Trainees|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Total Salary||INR 24900 - 3%-50500/- Rs.|
|Age Limit||Up to 27 Years|
- You should have completed Bachelor’s degree with at least 65% aggregate marks in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining).
Details of Post –
- Electrical – 35 Post
- Mechanical – 55 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 40 Post
- Mining – 20 Post
Selection Procedure –
- First you shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2018 marks.
- Further selection process will consist of Online Aptitude Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Engineering Executive Trainees Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.ntpccareers.net and Register yourself.
- Then, you have to fill details correctly in online application.
- GATE Registration no. are also provide in application.
- You have to upload scanned photo and signature.
- You need to pay Application Fee after submitting the form.
- You can also pay in offline mode by challan.
Application Fee: UR/OBC – Rs. 150/- SC/ST/PWD/XSM – No Fees
Specific Qualifications: Engineering
Work Hours- Not Specified
About National Thermal Power Corporation Limited:
NTPC Ltd., formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a "Government Company" within the meaning of the act.
NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,