Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of Lecturers. The total number of Lecturers vacancy is 224. The candidates who are interested in Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment of Lecturers post can apply until 2018-02-19. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: Lecturers Details:
|Name of Post||Lecturers|
|No of Vacancies||224|
|Total Salary||INR 9300 - 34800/- Rs.|
|Age Limit||21 - 32 Years|
Lecturer in Mathematics & Science (Physics)/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English –
- Masters Degree or equivalent in the corresponding discipline from a recognized university in related subject.
Lecturer in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control/ Computer Science/ Automobile/Chemical/ Mining/ Architectural/Metallurgical/ Drilling Engineering –
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering/Technology in the corresponding discipline (in First Class) from a recognized university.
- You must be able to read , write and speak Odia.
- You must have passed Language Test in Odia during Matriculation or any other test conducted by Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Details of Post –
- Mathematics & Science (Physics) – 12 Post
- Mathematics & Science (Chemistry) – 12 Post
- Mathematics & Science (Mathematics) – 12 Post
- English – 7 Post
- Civil Engineering – 51 Post
- Mechanical – 30 Post
- Electrical – 27 Post
- Electronics – 31 Post
- Instrumentation and Control – 4 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering – 12 Post
- Automobile – 5 Post
- Textile Technology – 2 Post
- Architectural Assistantship – 2 Post
- Chemical – 7 Post
- Mining – 4 Post
- Metallurgical – 2 Post
- Drilling Engineering – 2 Post
Selection Procedure –
- Written Examination – The exam paper will be in English language only.
- Interview – The maximum marks for Interview will be 50.
How to Apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturers Vacancy:
- Candidate can apply online through official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Advertisement’ and select subject for applying.
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ and click on ‘Apply before ‘Lecturer in OTET Cadre’.
- Fill your personal & educational details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Submit the form.
- On submission of the form, a Unique Registration ID Number will be generated.
- Note that Registration ID down for future reference.
- Take print out of the form and Put your signature under the declaration of submission.
- Click on ‘Application Challan Print Out’ to pay the Application Fee through any branch of State Bank of India.
- Send the hard copy of filled Application Form, OPSC Fee Deposit Challan and photocopies of the documents in an envelope, superscribed with ‘APPLICATION FOR LECTURER ’ and send it to the ‘The Secretary’ to the address mentioned – Address – Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001
Application Fee: All Others – Rs. 300/-, SC/ST/PWD - No fee
Specific Qualifications: Engineering, Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Odisha Public Service Commission:
Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
19, Cantonement Road, Buxi Bazaar