Power Grid has released notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Civil). The total number of Diploma Trainee (Civil) vacancy is 11. The candidates who are interested in Power Grid recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Civil) post can apply until 2017-12-14. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018: Diploma Trainee (Civil) Details:
|Name of Post||Diploma Trainee (Civil)|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Total Salary||INR 16500 Per Month Stipend during training period. Basic pay on Regularisation: Rs.16000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.16000-35500/- (IDA)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||Max age: 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL) and 32 years for SC/ST.|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL) candidates and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
The selection process for Power Grid Diploma Trainee (CIVIL):
- Computer-based test having objective type question (each question shall have four answer options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts.
- Part-I consists of Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
How to Apply for Power Grid Diploma Trainee (Civil) Vacancy:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply only through Online Registration System of POWERGRID.
- To apply log on to http://www.powergridindia.com the go-to Careers section, Job Opportunities and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/IT/Civil), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance) in NR-I and POSOCO”.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID/POSOCO will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application (Resume) is 26.12.2017.
Application Fee: Rs 300/- + Bank Charges(Rs 60)
Specific Qualifications: Civil Engineering, Diploma
Industry: Public Sector
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Power Grid:
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid.
‘Saudamini’, Plot No.2, Sector-29