Punjab & Haryana High Court has released notification for the recruitment of Stenographer. The total number of Stenographer vacancy is 239. The candidates who are interested in Punjab & Haryana High Court recruitment of Stenographer post can apply until 2018-01-23. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: Stenographer Details:
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
|No of Vacancies||239|
|Total Salary||INR 5910 - 20200/- + 2800/- Rs. Grade Pay|
|Age Limit||18 - 37 Years, Age relaxation as per government rule|
- Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- You should passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language,
- Must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Selection Procedure –
- The candidates will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
- Computer Proficiency Test with the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively
How to Apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy:
- The candidate apply online through official website www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on Stenographer Grade III in the Recruitment Section.
- Go to Online Registration Step I.
- Fill the necessary personal details carefully.
- Click on ‘Preview’ and check if all the details you have added are correct.
- Then, click on ‘Lock and Submit’, which will generate a Cash Deposit Receipt containing your Registration ID.
- Take print out of this receipt and deposit the Application Fee in State Bank India within 24 hours from registration.
- Now, click for Registration Step II.
- Add Registration ID Mobile Number and the post you are apply.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature and fill your Educational details.
- Submit the application form.
Application Fee: General - 1000/- Rs., SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab - 250/- Rs., PHC of Punjab(General) - 500/-Rs, PHC of Punjab(SC/BC/OBC/ESM) - 125/- Rs.,Reserved Category of other State – Rs. 1000/-
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Punjab & Haryana High Court:
Punjab and Haryana High Court is the common High Court for Indian states of Haryana and Punjab and Union Territory of Chandigarh based in Chandigarh, India.Punjab and Haryana High Court was formerly known as Lahore High Court, which was established on 21 March 1919. The independence of India on 15 August 1947, a separate High Court of Punjab was created, based at Shimla.17 January 1955 Punjab Haryana shifted to Chandigarh.
Capitol Complex, Sector 1