Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the recruitment of SI & ASI . The total number of SI & ASI vacancy is 1223. The candidates who are interested in Staff Selection Commission recruitment of SI & ASI post can apply until 2018-04-02.
Here is the more detail about Staff Selection Commission SI & ASI vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018: SI & ASI Details:
|Name of Post||SI & ASI|
|No of Vacancies||1223|
|Total Salary||INR 35400 -1,12,400/- - Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF & (Executive) in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub Inspector - 29,200-92,300/-|
|Age Limit||20-25 Years|
- You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Selection Procedure –
- The SSC CPO Exam pattern consists of two papers i.e Paper I & Paper II
SSC CPO Paper I –
It is a computer based online test of 200 marks in 120 minutes of time duration.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 50 Question 50 Marks
- General Knowledge & General Awareness – 50 Question 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Question 50 Marks
- English Comprehension – 50 Question 50 Marks
2. SSC CPO Paper II –
- This is an online based examination consisting of 200 marks in 2 hour of time duration. This exam will test your English Language & Comprehension skills.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission SI & ASI Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website http://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on “Apply Link” under “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2018”.
- Click on the “Register” button under new registration & fill the necessary details.
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password. Note it down for future use.
- Now complete remaining details.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online.
Application Fee: GEN/OBC – Rs 100/- SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/Females – No Fees
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road.
New Delhi 110091