State Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. The total number of Specialist Cadre Officers vacancy is 121. The candidates who are interested in State Bank of India recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers post can apply until 2018-02-04. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Specialist Cadre Officers Details:
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|No of Vacancies||121|
|Total Salary||INR Middle Management Grade Scale III - 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490(18 Lakh), Senior Management Grade Scale iv - 50030 -1460/4-55870-1650/2- 59170(22Lakh)|
|Age Limit||Manager 25-35 years, Chief Manager - 25-38 Years|
- CA or MBA/PGDM or any Post-Graduate degree.
- 5 years Post Qualification Experience in the relevant field.
Cheif Managers –
- Minimum 8 years Post-Qualification Experience in the relevant field.
Details of Post –
- Middle Management Grade Scale III – 76 Post
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV – 45 Post
Selection Procedure –
Selection can be based on:
- Shortlisting of application
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy:
- Candidate can apply online through official SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Open carrier and register yourself.
- Register by filling in your name and contact details.
- You will be emailed the registration number and password.
- You can log in with those credentials.
- Fill in the detailed application form, upload your photo & signature and make payment.
- Submit the application form.
Application Fee: General & OBC – Rs. 600/-SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
Specific Qualifications: CA, MBA
Work Hours- Not Specified
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation. On 1st April, 2017, State Bank of India, which is India's largest Bank merged with five of its Associate Banks. The Bank of np later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established on 2 June 1806.On 1 July 1955, the imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India.
16, Sansad Marg, Police Colony, Connaught Place,