State Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of Clerk. The total number of Clerk vacancy is 9633. The candidates who are interested in State Bank of India recruitment of Clerk post can apply until 2018-02-10. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Clerk Details:
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No of Vacancies||9633|
|Total Salary||INR 11765 + annual increment of Rs. 655/-.|
|Age Limit||20-28 Years|
- Graduation degree from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as by Central Government.
- Candidates who have integrated dual degree (IDD) should ensure that their date of passing on their degree is on or before 01.01.2018.
Selection Process –
The selection procedure of SBI Clerk Recruitment consists of 3 different stages as mentioned below:
1. Preliminary Exam – The preliminary exam will consist of an online objective test. The SBI Prelims exam will consist of 100 mark in a time duration of 1 hour.
- English Language – 30 Question
- Numerical Ability – 35 Question
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Question
2. Main Exam – The SBI Clerk Main exam will consist of an online objective test consisting of 200 questions.190 Question in 2 Hrs 40 minutes
- General/ Financial Awareness – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- General English – 40 Question – 40 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 Question – 60 Marks
3. Test of Official and/or Local Language
How to Apply for State Bank of India Clerk Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Go to Career button.
- Select notification of Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) In State Bank Of India.
- Register yourself with relevant information.
- After Registration You get a Provisional Registration Id & Password.
- Save the Registration Id & Password for future reference.
- Now apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment.
- Fill all the essential details carefully.
- Upload a recent photograph & Signature.
- Proceed with the payment of fees.
- Print and Submit the Application Form.
Application Fee: Gen/OBC – Rs. 600/-,SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 100/-
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation. On 1st April, 2017, State Bank of India, which is India's largest Bank merged with five of its Associate Banks. The Bank of np later renamed the Bank of Bengal, was established on 2 June 1806.On 1 July 1955, the imperial Bank of India became the State Bank of India.
16, Sansad Marg, Police Colony, Connaught Place,