Syndicate Bank has released notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. The total number of Probationary Officer vacancy is 500. The candidates who are interested in Syndicate Bank recruitment of Probationary Officer post can apply until 2018-01-17.
Here is the more detail about Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer vacancy, eligibility criteria, Job location, application fees, etc.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018: Probationary Officer Details:
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||500|
|Total Salary||INR For first nine months of training, you will be paid Rs 3000/- p.m as a stipend. During the next three months of internship, you will be paid Rs. 15,000/- p.m|
|Age Limit||20 - 28 Years|
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Selection Process –
- The selection process will be based on online Written Exam followed by a Personal Interview/Group Discussion.
- After that candidate can admission to one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Sector. Upon completion of your course, you will be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade I.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.syndicatebank.in
- Click on careers and then click on PGDBF Programme 2018-2019
- Click on New Registration.
- Fill all your personal details and click submit.
- Save your registration number and password for future reference.
- Upload all the relevant documents and validate your personal details.
- proceed to pay the application fees.
Application Fee: UR/OBC - Rs. 600/- SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 100/-
Specific Qualifications: Graduate
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Syndicate Bank :
Syndicate Bank is one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. It was founded by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva. At the time of its establishment, the bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. The bank, along with 13 major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India. The Bank is headquartered in the university town of Manipal, India.
Door No. 16/355 & 16/365A Manipal