Tehri Hydro Corporation Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainees. The total number of Engineer Trainees vacancy is 40. The candidates who are interested in Tehri Hydro Corporation Limited recruitment of Engineer Trainees post can apply until 2018-01-31. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Tehri Hydro Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018: Engineer Trainees Details:
|Name of Post||Engineer Trainees|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Total Salary||INR 20600 -3%-46500, Sr. Engineers in E-3 Grade in the pay scale of Rs. 24,900-3%-50,500|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg) with 65% and its equivalent CGPA.
Selection Process –
- Selection will be based on the GATE 2018 Scorecard.
How to Apply for Tehri Hydro Corporation Limited Engineer Trainees Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website www.thdc.gov.in
- Apply for Recruitment of Engineer Trainees through GATE-2018.
- Enter your GATE 2018 Registration ID & other details.
- Fill your personal and educational information asked, carefully
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature & certificates asked.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
Application Fee: GENERAL/OBC - 500/-, SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted
Specific Qualifications: Engineering
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Tehri Hydro Corporation Limited :
THDC India Limited is a company jointly promoted by Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh. It was incorporated in July’88 to develop, operate and maintain the Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. THDC India Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise.
107, Seemant Vihar Society, Sector 14, Vaishali
Uttar Pradesh 201010