Union Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of NDA & NA. The total number of NDA & NA vacancy is 415. The candidates who are interested in Union Public Service Commission recruitment of NDA & NA post can apply until 2018-02-05. Here is the more detail about the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, Job location and application fees.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: NDA & NA Details:
|Name of Post||NDA & NA|
|No of Vacancies||415|
|Age Limit||15-18 Years|
- NDA for Army: You should be 10+2 or equivalent.
- NDA for Navy, Air Force & Naval Academy: You should be 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
Details of Post –
- National Defence Academy for Army – 208 Post
- National Defence Academy for Navy – 60 Post
- National Defence Academy for Air Force – 92 Post
- Indian Naval Academy – 55 Post
Selection Process –
- Written Test – It will be Objective Test for 900 Marks. 300 question for Mathematics 2 1/2 hrs and 600 question for General Ability Test 2:30 hrs.
- SSB Interview – Those of you qualifying written test will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission NDA & NA Vacancy:
- The candidate can apply online through official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part I of Registration for the exam.
- You will receive a provisional Registration Number. Note down and save it for future use.
- Complete the Part II of application, there you have to fill the registration number and other details and click on submit.
- You will also be required to pay fee online.
- You can also pay Offline in “Pay by Cash” mode, through Cash Payment at SBI and sdiposit cash after filling Pay Slip.
Application Fee: General/OBC – Rs. 100/- SC/ST/PH/Female – No Fee.
Specific Qualifications: 12th pass
Work Hours- Not Specified
About Union Public Service Commission:
The Union Public Service Commission is India's central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,